NoiseModelling User Guide¶
This is the official NoiseModelling User Guide.
NoiseModelling is a library capable of producing noise maps of cities. This tool is almost compliant with the CNOSSOS-EU standard method for the noise emission (only road traffic) and noise propagation. It can be freely used either for research and education, as well as by experts in a professional use.
A general overview of the model (September 2020) can be found at : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1-niMT9cYE&t=1s
This plugin is distributed under GPL 3 license and is developed by the DECIDE team of the Lab-STICC (CNRS) and by the Mixt Research Unit in Environmental Acoustics UMRAE (Ifsttar).
- for more information on NoiseModelling, visit the offical NoiseModelling website
- to contribute to NoiseModelling from the source code, follow the instructions
- to contact the development team, use the email email@example.com or let an issue : https://github.com/Ifsttar/NoiseModelling/issues or a message : https://github.com/Ifsttar/NoiseModelling/discussions
Cite as: Erwan Bocher, Gwenaël Guillaume, Judicaël Picaut, Gwendall Petit, Nicolas Fortin. NoiseModelling: An Open Source GIS Based Tool to Produce Environmental Noise Maps. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, MDPI, 2019, 8 (3), pp.130. ⟨10.3390/ijgi8030130⟩. ⟨hal-02057736⟩
- ANR Eval-PDU (ANR-08-VILL-0005) 2008-2011
- ANR CENSE (ANR-16-CE22-0012) 2017-2021
- the Nature4cities (N4C) project, funded by European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 730468
Institutional (public) fundings:
- Univ Gustave Eiffel (formerly Ifsttar, formerly LCPC), CNRS, UBS, ECN, Cerema
- Airbus Urban Mobility
- Get Started - Tutorial
- Noise Map from OSM - Tutorial
- Matsim - Tutorial
- Tutorials - FAQ
- Create your own WPS block
- Manipulate your database with dBeaver
- Use NoiseModelling by scripting
- Use NoiseModelling with a PostGIS database