NoiseModelling User Guide¶
This is the official NoiseModelling User Guide.
NoiseModelling is a library capable of producing noise maps of cities. This tool is almost compliant with the CNOSSOS-EU standard method for the noise emission (only road traffic) and noise propagation. It can be freely used either for research and education, as well as by experts in a professional use.
This plugin is distributed under GPL 3 license and is developed by the DECIDE team of the Lab-STICC (CNRS) and by the Mixt Research Unit in Environmental Acoustics UMRAE (Ifsttar).
- for more information on NoiseModelling, visit the offical NoiseModelling website
- to contribute to NoiseModelling from the source code, follow the instructions
- to contact the development team, use the email firstname.lastname@example.org or let an issue : https://github.com/Ifsttar/NoiseModelling/issues
Cite as: Erwan Bocher, Gwenaël Guillaume, Judicaël Picaut, Gwendall Petit, Nicolas Fortin. NoiseModelling: An Open Source GIS Based Tool to Produce Environmental Noise Maps. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, MDPI, 2019, 8 (3), pp.130. ⟨10.3390/ijgi8030130⟩. ⟨hal-02057736⟩
- The guide is currently not complete. Additions are underway.
The official documentation is available in English only.
- Get Started - Tutorial
- Noise Map from OSM - Tutorial
- Tutorials - FAQ